Sunday, December 14, 2008

How it all began...

Yes the rumor is true ( if you have heard anyway), that I have become a Mary Kay consultant. Across the parking lot at my work, a new Mary Kay training center opened up and when one of the consultants came around the offices back in September with carnations, to be honest, I did not give her the time of day. BUT, just before Thanksgiving, they had a free luncheon just for our business park so I thought I would go check things out. I was the only one there at the time so I had the opportunity to to spend a lot of time with the Director. I asked her for a free facial and after getting a skin analysis test and finding that my skin was VERY dry (which I have known for years, just never did anything about it) and there were a lot of unnecessary wrinkles around my eyes (from the dryness), I tested out the Anti-Aging Time-Wise products.

I LOVED how my skin felt and after talking to my husband and getting the "OK" (we work together on finances), I decided to purchase an early Christmas present to myself. I left for a week two days later. When I got home, the first thing my husband said was, "Your make-up looks different but good. Maybe it is your skin." So yes, ladies, it DOES make a difference.

Since I am VERY new at this and still have a lot to learn, I am offering 20% off on any products from my website. This will last until January 1st 2009. Check things out at www.marykay.com/lindsayfoley and let me know what catches your eye. If you live in the Florida St Petersburg area let me know and I can schedule a free facial for you and introduce you to the awesome Timewise products!

5 comments:

Tiffany Feger said...

I like the lotion already. Thanks for being my personal beauty consultant! You're going to win the car then we can go on a road trip together, k!

Lindsay said...

OK SOunds good!!! I will be your beauty consultant anytime you like! :)

Emily said...

Good for you Linds! Welcome to the realm of Mary Kay! I joined as well because of what the skin care did for my skin! I love it! And, it really sells itself! I am proud of you!

Jenny said...

Awesome! Mary Kay is nice stuff. Maybe someday you'll get one of those sweet pink cars:)

J Fo said...

I wish you much luck, and pink cars!