Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I am feeling blessed

I have officially been a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant for six weeks now. I am not going to lie, there have been times when I have thought, " What am I doing," or "Can I really do this?" But, I have met some awesome people and have already learned a lot, especially about myself. I have learned what some of my "fears" are, but am slowly overcoming those and I have learned so many things about the ladies that I have been working with. This is the perfect job for me. I have a hard time being couped up in a little office all day (Don't get me wrong, I am VERY grateful for my job and have a wonderful boss) and it is so refreshing just meeting new people and getting the opportunity to pamper them. I met one lady through a friend, that did not have any front teeth and had NEVER been pampered before. It was very fulfilling for me to see how much she enjoyed it. I had the opportunity to spend some quality time with my mom, sister-in-laws, and family friends while in California and got to pamper them too! So, am I doing something that I love? I think the answer is, "YES"
Wish me luck!

PS, I know this probably sounded a little on the cheesy side, but...that's me!! :)

No comments: